Bookings have been opened last year in Nov 2018. Today price has been revealed. Deliveries start next month.
Having announced the launch of its 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 in November 2018, pre-bookings were initiated at the time for Rs 1.5 lakhs. Today the company has announced the price of Kawasaki Versys 1000 at Rs. 10,69,000 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). Versys 1000 is available in pearl flat stardust white / metallic flat spark black colour.
Naoki Matsumoto, Managing Director – India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd., commented, “The bespoke Versys 1000 has a style of adventure model, but it is most suited for sport riding and long touring. Technically, it is a crossover from the Ninja 1000 with a purpose of thrilling performance with everyday versatility. I hope our customers explore endless possibilities with the Versys 1000.”
Versys 1000, a crossover sport model of Ninja 1000 brings together mechanics to offer a confident and sporty riding experience. Versys features Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Electronic Cruise Control, and Kawasaki Cornering Management Function (KCMF), Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS), and more.
Versys 1000 makes a long touring convenient and comfortable prospect with cruise control, a comfy seat and good wind protection to complement a relaxed riding position for those spending more time on the saddle. Windscreen height is adjustable for optimised functionality. Tyres are capable of superb cornering, and Versys 1000’s high-speed stability, makes the offering one that’s an attractive proposition.
Kawasaki Versys 1000 sits on an aluminium twin-tube frame and suspension is updated. Radial-mount front brake calipers are in duty. Up front are twin LED headlamps, and the bike comes with its own power source/ socket for accessory.
Vehicle Features at glance:
– Exciting In-Line Four Engine, based on Ninja 1000, with strong torque at all rpm (especially in the low-mid range),
– Aluminium twin-tube frame
– Suspension: Updated front and rear suspension settings contribute to plusher feeling suspension.
– Radial-Mount Front Brake Calipers
– Twin LED Headlamps
– Adjustable Windscreen
– Handy power source (DC socket for accessory)
– High-Class Instrumentation
Notable features in Electronic
– Electronic Throttle Valves
– Kawasaki Cornering Management Functions (KCMF)
– Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC)
– Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS)
– Electronic Cruise Control